Monday, June 17, 2013

TMI Tuesday: How do you like____

How-do-you-like-your-eggs-in-the-morning-hon
 
How do you like:


1. Your eggs cooked?
Scrambled with milk and cheese mixed in.


2. Your sandwich cut? In half, down the middle of the square or on the diagonal?
I really don't think about it.  I guess I tend to cut in down the middle into two rectangles.

3. Your coffee?
don't like coffee

4. Your tea?
strong. what I like in it depends on the type and if it's hot or cold

5. Your ice-cream served–cup, cone or condom?
I'm not really one much for enjoying ice cream cones, unless I pay extra for the good kind.  Scooped in a bowl works just fine for me.

6. Your hair–long or short? Up or down? Straight or curly? Permed or natural?
Hair-- on the shorter side, OFF my face and neck.  Convenient and manageable.  These days it's fully natural, but sometimes it gets helped with a round brush with the hair dryer.

7. To have sex? In what position?
wondering when the sex questions would surface.  not in the mood to go in depth this week.  check back another time.  :)

Bonus: How do you like your lovers?
honest, loyal, and desiring lots of intellectual foreplay

2 comments:

  1. You don't like coffee? *faints* :) I too like to cut sammies down the middle - glad to see I'm not the only one that does this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coffee ice cream :) Of course then it's full of milk and sugar and thus defeats the purpose. lol

    ReplyDelete