Monday, December 31, 2012

TMI Tuesday: Sex Games (not!)

20121230-192954.jpg

I'm afraid I reveal my inexperience this week, or perhaps my boring life, when confessing that none of this week's questions apply to me.  Including the bonus question.

(sigh)

therefore, I shall respond to other questions I've found on older TMI posts.  Specifically, the questions from
July 24 of this year.  Don't want to leave you hanging altogether.  ;)



Let's go to bed.  Tell us about your bed.



-->
1. What size (King, queen, full, twin)?
      I'm back to a full after many years on a queen.  The bedroom at my new place is pretty small, and even with a full it's a tight fit.  Thankfully my frame goes from full size to king size so I didn't have to buy a new frame.

 2. What mattress construction (conventional springs, air bed, water bed, Tempurpedic-type)?
      Pillowtop.  Never had that type before, but it's nice and comfortable and gives lots of support underneath.  I think it also retains my body heat to an extent.  I keep kicking off covers, despite sleeping nude or with very little clothing.  And I'm also sweating. 

 3. What type furniture (just a frame, headboard/footboard, canopy, trundle, etc)? Describe.
      Right now nothing.  But I do have a headboard/foodboard frame that matches my dresser in storage.  I plan on bringing it from my parents' storage space here to my place when I come back from visiting.  I may not attach it though.  I'll lose a few more inches of space.  Plus my new bed is REALLY tall.  May not be much headboard left.  Certainly no footboard.  Hmmm, maybe just attach the headboard.  Will keep my pillows from making between the wall and the mattress.

 4. If your bed has headboard/footboard or bedposts, have you ever been tied to them? Ever tied anyone to them? For what purpose?
      Nope.  But when I had long[er] hair, I found the posts to be VERY convenient.  I'd put hair ties and scrunchies around them.  Looked tacky, but a lot easier to keep track of hair bands, which were always disappearing.

 

5. What kind of sheets (cotton, linen, silk, flannel)?
      Think I'm on cotton-poly blend right now again.  I've done 100% cotton.  I can handle the wrinkling, but as they shrink it becomes more and more difficult to get the fitted sheet on the bed.  Silk and flannel are more expensive, and I usually don't have need for that kind of warmth.  And, of course, thinking I'd never go back to a full sized bed, I finally gave away all those sets this spring.  LOL
      But those wouldn't have fit anyway.  With the pillowtop I need much longer fitted sheets.  Right now I'm using a lot of semi-mismatched flat sheets.  I like to try to change my sheets more than once a week, so it's good to have extra.  And it's faster to tuck flat sheets around a mattress than it is to use a fitted sheets.  Also coming in handy with the tall pillow top.


6. What kind of blankets (cotton, wool, thermal, electric)?

      I have an electric blanket, but I don't seem to need it right now. I put it UNDER me between the mattress pads and the undersheet.  Usually two of those so that the heat isn't too intense against my sensitive skin, and so that the bumps of the electric blanket are less noticeable.  The heat from below helps keep me from getting stiff.  I'm seriously too young to have joints this old.
      Right now for blankets I'm only using the light comforter my mom made for me almost 20 years ago.  It's seen better days but is still in pretty good shape. I also have a gorgeous, queen sized, off white blanket that came from my great aunt's house.  It came to be by happenstance several years ago.  It's very pretty, lightweight and full of lovely energy.  I have plenty of twin sized blankets I can use if extra cold, or give to guests to use. 

7. What’s on top (bedspread, duvet,…)?
      Just the comforter, sometimes the aforementioned bedspread.

8. What kind of pillow (down, foam, fiberfill)?
      Well not down or foam, so I guess fiberfill of some kind.  I've had the same pillows for several years.  Some a very long time at this point.  There's always a liner the pillowcase to keep them cleaner, and I wash them in a huge machine at the laundromat every so often.

Bonus:  Fill in the blank and answer question.

If _____ comes over, will you let them fuck you on your bed? Yes or no.

Nolens Volens--- HELL YES.  Although he's pretty tall, so we might have to get a tad creative.

Jack & Jill
--- not really enough room for all of us.  So probably two people would play at a time while the third watched.  Or one person would help the other two from the floor.  ;)
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=f0ac12eb4d&view=att&th=13bf24dbdeca4cb2&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1422896481581400064-1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_9bgeaLVK3YCucSqavWrYx&sadet=1356982007963&sads=ngy-Nf1L6C35MbsBqP2uGogMDIE&sadssc=1How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!



No comments:

Post a Comment