Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Funnies

A potential sub sent me some funny jokes per my orders.  I'm sure there's a good change these might be familiar to you, but I thought I'd post them nonetheless.  Maybe give you a giggle or two.


One day, a mum was cleaning her son's room and in the closet she found a bondage-S&M magazine. This was highly upsetting for her. She showed it to her husband. He looked at it and handed it back to her without a word. She finally asked him, "Well, what should we do about this?" The dad looked at her and said, "Well whatever you do, don't spank him!"



This guy in a bar notices a woman, always alone, who comes in on a fairly regular basis. After the second week, he made his move. "No thank you," she said politely." "This may sound rather odd in this day and age, but I'm keeping myself pure until I meet the man I love." "That must be rather difficult," the man replied. "Oh, I don't mind too much," she said. "But, it has my husband pretty upset."



I was in a pub last Saturday night, and drank a few, and noticed two very large women by the bar. They both had pretty strong accents, so I asked, "Hey, are you two ladies from Ireland?" One of them blurted out, "It's WALES, you friggin' idiot!" So, I immediately apologized and said, "I'm sorry. Are you two whales from Ireland?" That's pretty much the last thing I remember...


Have a good weekend!!!

1 comment: