Monday, August 20, 2012

TMI Throwback

This week's TMI held very little relevence for me, so I'm doing a throwback.  Today's TMI Throwback comes from March 29, 2011 and it's kind of random.

1. Who would you call for bail money?
That's a no brainer, my cousin, Cleo. Sadly, she's 6 hours away by car. But she would still be my first thought!
2. Your life has been threatened unless you do one of the three folllowing things. Which would you do? Why?
a. Do a sanctioned and well-promoted strip tease at a WWE event
b. Have sex with anyone of your choosing in a full of trash garbage dumpster
c. Star in your own Girls Gone Wild video knowing that it will be distributed, for free, in your hometown.

Another no brainer-- B. Neither A nor C is something I could walk away from personally or professionally. ESPECIALLY professionally. And the thought of each gives me an eye twitch. But B.... if we have good footing and can stand up it could be workable. He could be fully covered except having his cock out. I could wear stuff on my legs all the way up and a long skirt, and be covered everywhere else. Get in, get it done, get out. Followed by burning whatever we had been wearing and a very thorough self-scrub that would exceed CDC standards for outbreak protocols.
3. What is your most hated chore on your household chore list?
hmmmmm, I don't know that I HATE any chore per se, though some of them sometimes get on my nerves. Like never-ending laundry or dishes. Back in the day though, I'd have said cleaning the litter box. Dogs are more work in many ways, but picking up a yard is less odious to me than changing litter.
4. Do you do any chores naked? Which one(s)?
I'll start laundry nude after stripping down. But actually DOING chores naked... sometimes I'll do dishes. I'm very clothing casual in my own home, and some friends' homes, but when doing chores a little clothing is usually recommended.  I mean, do you want to cook at a hot stove without at least an apron on in case of spill or splatter?
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you turn out to do that?
uhhh, for awhile I wanted to be a trial lawyer a la LA Law. Didn't become an attorney. Thought about being a professional singer/performer, but by late high school decided I didn't want to be a starving artist. Beyond that, I can't remember.
6. One of your scars, how did you get it?
I have a small, oval keloid in the middle of my chest just under my neck. It's from a drain when I had surgery my freshman year of college. Had part of my thyroid removed.
7. What is on the wall in your bedroom?
Right now, nothing. I'm in between housing situations and am crashing with friends.  I miss my dog.  :((
8. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep?
snore--yes, sometimes. It's pretty quiet, but a little louder when very tired or congested.
grind my teeth-- sometimes. Started when a bad car accident screwed up my neck alignment. When I have scowl lines on my forehead in the morning I know that I was grinding/clenching and my stress level is higher than I'd previously realized. Chipped teeth that way.
talk in my sleep-- yes, sometimes. Apparently I can be very entertaining.
9. What type of music do you listen to?
I don't listen to a lot of music these days. But I was raised on folk and 80s popular music. I enjoy show tunes and classical on occasion, listen to Indie and filk by little known artists, but mostly stick to instrumental, new age, and nature sounds. Running water and rain are VERY relaxing for me. I prefer nature sounds WITHOUT accoustical music paired with it.
BONUS: Buried or cremated? Why?
Cremated. There is NO reason to buy a casket, plot, and headstone. My spirit is gone, body an empty shell. Save the money and the ground space. I'll pick a nice spot where you can spread me out and release what is left of me back to earth. After a certain specific bits are dedicated to science, and organs donated if possible.

2 comments:

  1. Totally digging these questions.

    Scars are sexy.

    Happy Tuesday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you found a great bunch of questions! :)

    I'm with you on the litterbox. I hate cleaning the bathroom with two males in the house too!! :P

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete